Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The "I Love Horses!" Tag

Hi!



















I haven't posted on here in forever. Sorry! Anyway, today I'm making a tag. I noticed there are a couple of people in the blogging community who love horses just like me, but haven't really talked about it. So, for any of you horse lovers out there, take this tag and post it on your blog!

Rules
1. If you have one, upload a picture of you and your horse, or just your horse, or a lesson horse you ride...
2. Answer the 5 questions.
3. Add 1 horse-related question of your own.
4. Tag anyone you know who likes horses, and tell them they've been tagged.

Questions
1. Do you currently own a horse? If so, tell us about him/her!

Yep. I have my horse, Ruby Tuesday, and she's an eight year old, 14 hand, chestnut mare. I love her to pieces, but I'm still getting used to her, she's bigger than the ponies I've ridden in the past!

2. What was your favorite lesson horse you ever rode?

Lyric is the sweetest horse ever... she's a dartmoor pony and she's 20 years old now. I still get to ride her occasionally, here's a picture.



















3. How long have you been riding?

Well, I started in around 2009, but then I didn't ride again until December 2014, so I'll just say around 8 months, I remember NOTHING from the lessons I took so long ago.

4. Who was the naughtiest horse you've ever ridden?

Probably Tuesday... All the other horses I've ridden have been angels, trained for beginners like myself.

5, Favorite horse breed?

Quarter horses, Appaloosas, Arabians, and Dartmoors.

I Tag

Maddie (DollsOnMyMind)
Bella (DollCrossing)

I don't know anyone else who rides! I know the people I tagged don't really ride anymore... but I hope they'll still do this tag. If you love horses too, please take this tag! I want to see people do it! I want to find people who love horses as much as me!



8 comments:

  1. There needed to be a horse tag! This is so cool:) And Tuesday is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there did! Thank you very much. She is arching her neck and looking very graceful in that photo. :)

      Delete
  2. I did this tag! Thanks!
    ~Bella~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thank you so so much for doing it!

      Delete
  3. this is a really cute tag idea! :) i'll just answer the questions down here in the comments, but if you want to see pictures just email me and i'll send you some. ;)

    1.) nope, never have, probably never will, though i would love to.
    2.) harley, who was a gentle quarter horse/tennessee walker horse mix. unfortunately, he has since passed away, but he was just so sweet and a favorite of everyone. :3
    3.) i began riding in either 2007 or 2008, i believe, and officially ended my riding experience in spring 2013.
    4.) haha, definitely a halflinger named chance--he was always doing something he shouldn't, but he was a cutie, so we didn't stay mad at him for long.
    5.) i love thouroughbreds and quarter horses. :)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love pictures! I'll email you later.
      Aww... I bet Harley was a sweet horse.
      I know what you mean! Cute horses are always naughtiest!
      Both lovely breeds. :)

      Delete
  4. Did you buy your horse yourself? If not...how did you ever convince your parents to buy it for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON HERE! Nobody cares about this blog. To answer your question....

      I don't want to seem spoiled, but no I didn't buy her myself. I bought my own saddle though, which cost me all of my saved money, it was about 300$, and that's used. Horses are very costly! Convincing my parents to buy her for me was rather simple, as we always knew that once I was experienced enough, I'd be able to own a horse. Buying the saddle also showed them that I was responsible enough and knew what it'd take.

      Delete