Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Horse Related Birthday Gifts

'Ello.
My wonderful friend, fellow Percy Jackson lover, fellow horse lover, and fellow fangirl, Lacey, got me some wonderful horse stuff for my birthday, here's what she got me.















This nice purple rope halter... I've never used a rope halter! It's adjustable, which is cool.















2 Breyer Dartmoor model horses. I love these! I now have a total Breyer obsession. Plus, the old pony I used to (and still do occasionally) ride, was a Dartmoor!



















This very cute halter, which will be very helpful since Tuesday's current halter is WAY too big.




















YAY!!! A NEW LEAD-ROPE! Tuesday's old lead-rope is falling apart.




















And lastly, the newest issue of Young Rider magazine. I love this magazine, it's great if you love horses like I do.

Thank you Lacey for the the presents! Sadly, the day after Lacey went home from my house, her sweet horse Mac passed away. He was 27 years old. Poor guy. At least he died with a home and people who loved him.


3 comments:

  1. Thats cool! Love the floral halter <3 I love breyers and young rider too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i used to collect breyers, too! i still have a bunch displayed on my shelves in my room. :) lol, i have upwards of 100 issues of young rider. xD

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete