Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Things Equestrian's Say While Riding

Just a list of funny things I usually will say to my horse while I'm riding:


  • "Good grief!"
  • "Slow down already!"
  • "You're not a race horse!"
  • "Could you go any slower?"
  • "Come on!"
  • "And...Canter! Or walk... Okay that's fine too."
  • "Nooooooo!"
  • "Why can't you wait to poop? This is not a good time to do that."
  • "Whoops."
  • "Oops."
  • "Sorry, my bad."
  • "Come on!." 
  • "Oops."
Okay, some of them are pretty riciculous, but truthfully I say all of those. Constantly. Especially "Oops!" And "Good grief, slow down! You're not a race horse!" He he he. For any riders out there; do you ever find yourself saying some of these things?


2 comments:

  1. I always say them. Lol especially "And..canter. Or walk...that's okay too"

    ReplyDelete