Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Getting More Independent

Hey ya'll.
So today was awesome. I got to ride on my own! By that, I mean nobody was watching me, and no one was telling me what to do. It was wonderful.
My trainer let me take her pony Lyric (Who is on the "My Horse" page) out on my own. It was so much fun.
I've never been able to ride outside of a lesson before! And today, I had the opportunity. I loved it. I felt so independent and confident and... It was amazing. I felt like this gif:










Even though it wasn't quite that dramatic. lol.
Another horse gif that's awesome in every way:


















He he he...

Any-who, I'm going again tomorrow, and I'm going to ask if I can canter her, because I didn't today. I just went for a peaceful trail ride.
If you're taking riding lessons, ask your trainer if you can go out on a ride on your own. It's loads of fun! Personally, I've found I'm much more comfortable in the saddle when I'm not being watched.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this post! It means a lot to me. Horses are a big part of my life, and I want to share my experiences! Right now this blog has 4 followers, and I'm super grateful for all of you. Thank you!!! ;)

Upcoming posts:
"Breeches Collection"
"So you want a horse?"








2 comments:

  1. Ooh riding on your own sounds so fun!! I hope you can canter Lyric on your own soon... :) I am sure you will get more followers! I am hoping that I will get more as well...I have only 2 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I think I will be able today. I guess so, if just takes time I suppose!

      Delete