Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I Shall Learn!

Do you ever feel like you can't do anything right? That's how I felt at my riding lesson yesterday.
I feel like I forget everything I know as soon as I need to use it. A few things I did totally wrong:


  • I had too short of reins. 
  • I sat way too far forward.
  • I had my foot too far in the stirrup.
Do any of you know how to fix those? Because I have no clue how to stop. 

On the bright side, we put Tuesday on the walker for the first time, and she did great! I also cleaned and polished all my tack so now it's all shiny and new-looking! >-<

Also, sorry for the lack of pictures in my posts but it's hard to take photos AND do everything I need to do with my horse. Maybe I can show you my grooming supplies or something? I don't know. What would YOU like to see? A few options...

  • Grooming supplies

  •  What's in my tack box

  • Pictures of Ruby Tuesday (my horse)

  •  Videos of me riding

Or anything else you think of. :) Comment down below your advice for what I'm having trouble with, as well as what you'd like to see. Thanks for reading! Bye!

~Tenley

 

7 comments:

  1. I would love to see some pictures of your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Videos of you riding would be cool! Would you mind checking out my lastest blog post and maybe even leave a comment? It would make my week!
    Thanks,
    Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! Thanks for your input! I sure will!

      Delete
  3. I would love to see videos of you riding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tenley! I've nominated you to do the 'What I Plan For the Future' tag on my blog!!

    Great post! I love horse riding!

    #shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete