Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Evening At The Stables

Hi!
Today I went to the barn to spend some time with Tuesday without riding her. It was quite nice! My brother came too, and he took some pictures!
















First is just me brushing Tuesday. She looks really calm here, and I look weird. :P I'm looking at her face I guess... I really don't know. Just pretend I'm not there!
















This one's a funny scene! My brother was like, "Here, let me take a picture of you." and Tuesday decided to be weird and make a face. XD This is a really funny accidental photo. It's not the most glamorous but hey, it's cute. Does your horse ever make this face?
















To top my wonderful evening at the barn off, I took Tuesday out to graze a little. She always loves that, and I love it too. It's a great feeling to just stand there, leaning against her soft side, under the shade of the tree. The sun was also beginning to set, so that added to the prettiness of the beautiful afternoon.

Being at the barn was the highlight of my day. I love to go and just be around the horses, and while I love to ride as well, that is a really fun thing to do. I'm so grateful for Tuesday, she's my dream horse. Did you like the pictures?








7 comments:

  1. Tuesday is a beautiful horse! And I love the face she made. ;D I really like your shirt you are wearing in these pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I thought that was cute too. :)
      Thanks! The shirt is just a white blouse from Nordstroms. I was wearing the same clothes I went to school in, with my Hunter boots. Usually, if I'd changed before going to the barn, I'd just wear a t-shirt and jeans.

      Delete
    2. :) Cool! Do you ride a lot, like every day?

      Delete
    3. Usually I ride about 3 days a week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. But I go to groom Tuesday almost everyday.

      Delete
    4. Wow, that's a lot! :)

      Delete